Key To Success & HappinessMarch 24, 2017
My Success RecipeApril 7, 2017
My Top 10 Quotes from Nelson Mandela.
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, politician, and philanthropist, who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.
Here is my selection of top 10 quotes from him
1. Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
2. There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
3. Without education, your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it’s very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country.
4. There are times when a leader must move out ahead of the flock, go off in a new direction, confident that he is leading his people the right way.
5. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
6. It always seems impossible until its done.
7. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up
8. Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear
9. Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying
10. It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another.
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Mantist Oryem