Hunter S. Thompson was a ‘controversial’ American journalist and author, best known for his ‘Fear and Loathing’ series and his gonzo style of journalism that inspire countless reporters and movie makers till date.
He was a man who always spoke his mind and tell it like it is.
1. A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.
2. So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?
3. Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.
4. I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
5. We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.
6. Freedom is something that dies unless it’s used.
7. It was obvious that he was a man who marched through life to the rhythms of some drum I would never hear.
8. Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors.
9. The greatest mania of all is passion: and I am a natural slave to passion: the balance between my brain and my soul and my body is as wild and delicate as the skin of a Ming vase.
10. Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
11.Buy the ticket, take the ride.
12. It gave me a strange feeling, and the rest of that night I didn’t say much, but merely sat there and drank, trying to decide if I was getting older and wiser, or just plain old.
13. I have no taste for either poverty or honest labor, so writing is the only recourse left for me.
14. Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.
15. Morality is temporary, wisdom is permanent.
16. You can’t miss what you never had.
17. To make a point of declaring friendship is to cheapen it. For men’s emotions are very rarely put into words successfully.
18. Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.
19. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
20. I never knew where I was going, but I ripped the tits off of everything that
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.