Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian American entrepreneur, author, speaker and internet personality. First known as a wine critic who expanded his family’s wine business, Vaynerchuk is best known for his work in digital marketing and social media, leading New York–based companies VaynerMedia and VaynerX. (source – Wikipedia)
1. You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don’t do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it.
2. Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.
3. No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.
4. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.
5. Time – the one asset none of us are ever gonna get more of.
6. All your ideas may be solid or even good .. But you have to Actually EXECUTE on them for them to matter.
7. Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
8. I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time, looking backwards.
9. Legacy is greater than currency.
10. I hate how many people think “glass half-empty” when their glass is really four-fifths full. I’m grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.
11. If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken.
12. You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
13. Know the philosophy, know the details, and ignore everything in the middle.
14. We only get to play this game one time…one life.
15. Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.
16. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
17. There’s not a single winner on earth that took it easy.
18. The person that gives the value first has the leverage.
19. Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.
20. If you’re not putting relevant content in relevant places, you don’t exist.
21. The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.
22. People respond to effort.
23. You must choose an area where you can win. No, scratch that. Not just win, but absolutely dominate. After all, don’t we have enough mediocre podcasts around?
24. The more content I put out, the more luck I have.
25. If your organization’s intentions transcend the mere act of selling a product or service, and it is brave enough to expose its heart and soul, people will respond. They will connect. They will like you. They will talk. They will buy.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.