Eric Thomas is one of the most energetic motivational speaker.
1. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
2. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
3. The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment, to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become!
4. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
5. There is nothing wrong with dreaming big dreams, just know that all roads that lead to success have to pass through Hardwork Boulevard at some point.
6. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
7. Only those who risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go.
8. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness. Don’t give up.
9. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
10. The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
11. Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
12. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
13. The problem is, you get more excited talking about it than you do when you actually doing it!
14. Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.
15. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
16. If you’re going to go to your next level, your values are going to have to change.
17. Most of you won’t be successful because when you’re studying and you get tired, you quit!
18. Some of you need to give up your cell phone!
Because the time you spend on your cell phone, could be used for your success. The time you could be using to be successful, you’re using on the cell! And the cell phone is not bringing you nothing but a bill!
19. It’s one thing to talk about your destiny. It’s one thing to dream about your destiny. It’s one thing to look at your destiny. But it’s another thing – it is another thing – to make the decisions. To wake up when you know you supposed to wake up!
20. At some point in life you have to face your fears.
21. When you’re great! You attract great! When you’re average! You attract average.
22. You ain’t average! But you know what? You’re playing small because it’s easier to be average.
23. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
24. Be stronger than your excuses.
25. If it takes a boring Biology class, then I’m taking Biology. If I gotta go through Calculus to make my family get to a level they’ve never been too, then Calculus watch your back! Cause your boy is coming.
26. When you get to a place where you don’t go for what you can get, but you go for what you can give, you gonna see your life change tremendously.
27. We all have the ability to produce greatness in our lives.
28. It’s not about where you come from; it’s about heart! You come to a place where, you know, being smart ain’t enough. You gotta have heart.
29. Listen to me! No, to sleep when you should be working out. Saying no, to quitting when you still got a hundred more shots to make. Saying no, when your body says stop, but you put in fifty more push ups! You can’t just talk about it! You gotta be about it!
30. At the end of pain is success.
31. If you’re not where you are. If you’re not where you want to be. If you don’t have what you want, want to have. If you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place. It has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
32. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
33. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
34. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
35. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
36. I’m here to tell you today, that the reason why God is allowing you to go through what he’s allowing you to go through, cause you been too smooth and you ain’t going as far as he needs you to go. And so God is allowing you to go up the rough side of the mountain not so he could hurt you, or break you. But God is trying to change, he’s trying to redesign you! And so every trial you go through, every tribulation you go through, every setback you go through, God is redesigning you and putting more dimples on you baby, so you can go farther!
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.