Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. (Source Wikipedia)
1. Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
2. Imagination is the highest form of research.
3. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
4. I salute the man who is going through life always helpful, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien.
5. A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.
6. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
7. Nothing truly valuable arises from ambition or from a mere sense of duty; it stems rather from love and devotion toward men and toward objective things.
8. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
9. Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
10. The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance.
11. Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
12. Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
13. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
14. How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it.
15. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
16. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
17. I believe in intuition and inspiration. At times I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason.
18. Don’t listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.
19. The only source of knowledge is experience.
20. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
21. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
22. I lived in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in maturity.
23. I want to know God’s thoughts; the rest are details.
24. Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
25. The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything.
26. The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.
27. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
28. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
29. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
30. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
31. You never fail until you stop trying.
32. Information is not knowledge.
33. Where there’s a will there’s a way.
34. Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities.
35. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
36. If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.
37. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
38. When the solution is simple, God is answering.
39. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
40. Never memorize something that you can look up.
41. As far as I’m concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
42. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
43. Each of us has to do his little bit toward transforming this spirit of the times.
44. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
45. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
45.1. We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.