1. In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.
2. It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.
3. It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit that cut your dreams.
4. The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing.
5. It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.
6. Complaining about your current position in life is worthless. Have a spine and do something about it instead.
7. The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.
8. Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.
9. If you want to be rich, you need to develop your vision. You must be standing on the edge of time gazing into the future.
10. If you’re still doing what mommy and daddy said for you to do (go to school, get a job, and save money), you’re losing.
11. Often, the more money you make the more money you spend; that’s why more money doesn’t make you rich – assets make you rich.
12. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.
13. I’d rather welcome change than cling to the past.
14. The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life.
15. Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward.
16. A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or bridge real, so that your dreams will become real. If all you do is stand on the side of the bank and dream of the other side, your dreams will forever be just dreams.
17. You’ll often find that it’s not mom or dad, husband or wife, or the kids that’s stopping you. It’s you. Get out of your own way.
18. The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.
19. If you’re the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you’re that kind of person, you’ll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for something that never happens. Then, you die a boring old person.
20. Talk is cheap. Learn to listen with your eyes. Actions do speak louder than words. Watch what a person does more than what he says.
21. The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.
22. You will make some mistakes but, if you learn from those mistakes, those mistakes will become wisdom and wisdom is essential to becoming wealthy.
23. If you realize that you’re the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Don’t blame other people for your problems.
24. As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard.
25. The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant.
26. Find the game where you can win, and then commit your life to playing it; and play to win.
27. Emotions are what make us human. Make us real. The word ’emotion’ stands for energy in motion. Be truthful about your emotions, and use your mind and emotions in your favor, not against yourself.
28. You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.
29. If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.
30. F.O.C.U.S – Follow One Course Until Successful
31. Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.
32. I find so many people struggling, often working harder, simply because they cling to old ideas. They want things to be the way they were; they resist change. Old ideas are their biggest liability. It is a liability simply because they fail to realize that while that idea or way of doing something was an asset yesterday, yesterday is gone.
33. The more I risk being rejected, the better my chances are of being accepted.
34. Find out where you are at, where you are going and build a plan to get there.
35. Most people want everyone else in the world to change themselves. Let me tell you, it’s easier to change yourself than everyone else.
36. The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work.
37. There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen and there are those who say ‘what happened?
38. Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.
39. Too many people are too lazy to think. Instead of learning something new, they think the same thought day in day out.
40. There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.
41. Making mistakes isn’t enough to become great. You must also admit the mistake, and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.
42. We all have tremendous potential, and we all are blessed with gifts. Yet, the one thing that holds all of us back is some degree of self-doubt. It is not so much the lack of technical information that holds us back, but more the lack of self-confidence.
43. In today’s rapidly changing world, the people who are not taking risk are the risk takers.
44. Excuses cost a dime and that’s why the poor could afford a lot of it.
45. People need to wake up and realize that life doesn’t wait for you. If you want something, get up and go after it.
46. If you want to be rich, simply serve more people.
47. It is easy to stay the same but it is not easy to change. Most people choose to stay the same all their lives.
48. Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you.
49. If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.
50. To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.
51. When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
52. You get one life. Live it in a way that it inspires someone.
53. The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self doubt and your laziness. It is your self doubt and your laziness that defines and limit who you are.
54. When I started my last business, I didn’t receive a paycheck for 13 months. The average person can’t handle that pressure.
55. Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words and the right plan.
56. Starting a business is like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. In mid air, the entrepreneur begins building a parachute and hopes it opens before hitting the ground.
57. If you want to be rich the rule of thumb is to teach others how to be rich.
58. Business is like a wheel barrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing.
59. Afraid of change? Then fail.
60. Money is not the goal. Money has no value. The value comes from the dreams money helps achieve.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.