Day 2: Understanding Online Business Market
Welcome to second day of your path to building a profitable and successful passion business.
I hope you did your assignment by putting in the time to answer the 5 life clarity questions I’ve given you.
It’s dead important that you do your homework to be able to truly guarantee your potential of building a successful passion business in the online space.
Every assignment and training is a building block for you to bring everything together to completion.
Let's Get Started With Day 2 Training:
In understanding online market, we want to briefly cover the tools (vehicle) you need to be able to build a successful online business.
When you first come into the online space, you will start to rapidly and repeatedly hear some terminology such as affiliate marketer, affiliate network. Landing page or opt-in page, sales funnel, website, traffic, niches, auto-responder, digital products, PPC or pay per click, commissions, etc.
Don’t let those terminology scared you. As much as doctors and other professional industries has their own jargon, so is the online space. And once you got involved in it, you will become a master of using it.
Let’s cover them briefly.
Think of affiliate network as a store warehouse where affiliates marketers or advertisers go to pick products they wants to promote and generate commission from. You see how they are all coming together.
Now while you are working on your own passion products, if you wants to start generate money quick, you may wants to become an affiliate marketer by selling other people products,
You can start to make money very fast as an affiliate marketer because everything already been set up for you ready to go. All you need is to send traffic and once some of those traffic convert into leads and sales, you make money.
Once you understand what an affiliate marketer and affiliate network is, next you need to understand what a sale funnel is.
So, what is a sale funnel? A sale funnel is basically a marketing system that leads someone through a systematic process with the goal of buying your products or service.
7 stages to a Good & profitable Sales funnel:
1. You get traffic or people to come to your website. Your landing or opt-in page.
2. You turn a stranger into a prospects by getting them to give you their email address or phone
3. Once they opt-in with their email or phone numbers, you follow up with a message that match what they opt-in for.
4. You then communicate to your leads by sending a sequence of messages (What you send them is something of a high value. (This also help build trust)
5. You convert them into a customer (presenting them the ability to buy great digital/information products
6. You keep them happy and loyal by providing them with consistent massive value ( Create more profit)
7. You pretty much rinse and repeat the process from the top down.
It’s really is as simple as that. By following this proven turn key formula, your online business is going to explode in a very short period of time.
This is what a sale funnel looks like:
To summarise, we have covered the 7 stages to a Good & profitable Sales funnel and explained different terminologies in the online market.
We basically clear the edge and hopefully made you understand the online market and how you can start to go from point A to point B fast.