1. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
2. You alone are the judge of your worth and your goal is to discover infinite worth in yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks.
3. The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.
4. When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.
5. Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.
6. Walk with those seeking truth. Run from those who think they’ve found it.
7. Happiness for a reason is just another form of misery because the reason can be taken away from us at any time.
8. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
9. To acquire true self power you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.
10. The greatest hunger in life is not for food, money, success, status, security, sex, or even love from the opposite sex. Time and again people have achieved all these things and wound up still feeling dissatisfied- indeed, often more dissatisfied than when they began. The deepest hunger in life is a secret that is revealed only when a person is willing to unlock a hidden part of the self. In the ancient traditions of wisdom, this quest has been likened to diving for the most precious pearl in existence, a poetic way of saying that you have to swim far out beyond shallow waters, plunge deep into yourself, and search patiently until the pearl beyond price is found. The pearl is also called essence, the breath of god, the water of life…labels for what we, in our more prosaic scientific age, would simply call TRANSFORMATION.
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem