1. The wise man must remember that while he is a descendant of the past, he is a parent of the future.
2. Life is the continuous adjustment of internal relations to external relations.
3. When a man’s knowledge is not in order, the more of it he has the greater will be his confusion.
4. Mental power cannot be got from ill-fed brains.
5. How often misused words generate misleading thoughts.
6. Education is preparation to live completely.
7. Objects we ardently pursue bring little happiness when gained; most of our pleasures come from unexpected sources.
8. Progress, therefore, is not an accident, but a necessity…It is a part of nature.
9. Opinion is ultimately determined by the feelings, and not by the intellect.
10. No one can be perfectly free till all are free; no one can be perfectly moral till all are moral; no one can be perfectly happy till all are happy.
_ Herbert Spencer
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem