2. Well, you know, if you get into the profession because you think you can make a lot of money, you can never become successful.
3. Some people never contribute anything positive to society, they may even drain our resources, but most of us try to do something better, to give back.
4. When you enjoy what you do, work becomes play.
5. A lot of people don’t enjoy their job, they may even hate it, but I am lucky enough to be able to make a living through my passion.
6. People who don’t travel cannot have a global view, all they see is what’s in front of them. Those people cannot accept new things because all they know is where they live
7. Happiness is within. It has nothing to do with how much applause you get or how many people praise you. Happiness comes when you believe that you have done something truly meaningful.
8. When I retire or pass away, I will be able to look back and say that this has been an exciting life. That’s all that matters.
9. I think being famous is more of a hindrance, a constraint, than just letting yourself be free.
10. You don’t have to show people how successful you are.
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Mantist Oryem