Tony Robbins is by far the most well known and best peak performance coaches in the world. He is also the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEY Master the Game, Anthony Robbins been empowering millions of people for over 3 decades now.
I hope this 40 quotes will empower you and awaken the greatness within you.
1. Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.
2. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.
3. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
4. Why live an ordinary life, when you can live and extraordinary one.
5. Remember, rewards come in action, not in discussion.
6. Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.
7. The path to success is to take massive determined action.
8. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life
9. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
10. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
11. Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.
12. Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.
13. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can save their lives.
14. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
15. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
16. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
17. Success is buried on the other side of frustration.
18. Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear.
19. What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true ability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.
20. I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
21. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t life controls you.
22. Every day stand guard at the door of your mind, and you alone decide what thoughts and beliefs you let into your life. For they will shape whether you feel rich or poor, cursed or blessed.
23. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
24. Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.
25. It’s your unlimited power to create and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.
26. My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
27. It is in your moments of decisions that your destiny is shaped.
28. Out of your deepest pain will come your greatest gifts, but this can only happen when you take control of the meaning.
29. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
30. It’s not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute, that gives meaning to our lives.
31. Repetition is the mother of skill.
32. Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
33. Lasting change is different than a goal. You don’t always get your goals, but you always get your standards.
34. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
35. One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
36. Create a vision and never let the environment, other people’s beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions.
37. Your income right now is a result of your standards, it is not the industry, it is not the economy.
38. There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.
39. Commit to CANI! – Constant And Never-ending Improvement.
40. If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.