Alan Cohen, is the author of 23 popular inspirational books, including the best-selling The Dragon Doesn’t Live Here Anymore, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and his books have been translated into 24 foreign languages. (source -Hayhouse)
1. Everyone and everything that shows up in our life is a reflection of something that is happening inside of us.
2. It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
3. Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
4. Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.
5. You are in integrity when the life you are living on the outside matches who you are on the inside.
6. To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
7. The same Source that gave you the idea, will give you the means to see it through.
8. You can always tell what you believe by what you are getting.
9. You can only see in someone else what you see in yourself.
10. If you sense there must be more, there is more.
_ Alan Cohen
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem