1. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
2. Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.
3. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
4. An individualist is a man who says: I will not run anyone’s life – nor let anyone run mine. I will not rule nor be ruled. I will not be a master nor a slave. I will not sacrifice myself to anyone – nor sacrifice anyone to myself.
5. Freedom: To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.
6. Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision.
7. Every man is free to rise as far as he’s able or willing, but the degree to which he thinks determines the degree to which he’ll rise.
8. Do not let your fire go out. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in the lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your riad and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
9. I started my life with a single absolute: that the world was mine to shape in the image of my highest values and never to be given up to a lesser standard, no matter how long or hard the struggle.
10. From the smallest necessity to the highest religious abstraction, from the wheel to the skyscraper, everything we are and everything we have comes from one attribute of man – the function of his reasoning mind.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.