Bob Proctor is a consultant, author, lecturer, and motivational speaker who has been at the forefront of personal development for decades. He is a leading figure in the power of the mind and paradigm shift.
1. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.
2. Set a goal to achieve something that is so big. So exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.
3. No amount of reading or memorizing will make you successful in life. It is the understanding and application of wise thought which counts.
4. Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. You choose.
5. Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.
6. Stay in charge of you, don’t let the outside world control you. Know what is happening around you. Be in control of what is happening within you.”
7. People who are interested in doing something will do it when it’s convenient. People who are committed will do it no matter what.
8. Everything you are seeking is seeking you. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So you don’t have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess.
9. Everyone should have a sense of urgency – It is getting a lot done in a short period of time in a calm confident manner.
10. Your purpose explains what you are doing with your life. Your vision explains how you are living your purpose. Your goals enable you to realize your vision.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help improve the financial lives of 1 millions+ aspiring entrepreneurs around the world.