Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. He is the author of over seventy books that have been translated into dozens of languages. (source – Wikipedia)
1. No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
2. You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
3. If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
4. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?
5. The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.
6. The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
7. Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
8. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
9. Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.
10. The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.