1. The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.
2. In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions.
3. A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
4. You say you need help. Help for what? You have everything needed for the extravagant journey that is your life.
5. Think about it: what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellow men. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone.
Forget the self and you will fear nothing, in whatever level or awareness you find yourself to be.
6. Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn’t then it is of no use to us.
7. Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow, you must not stay with it under any circumstances.
8. If one is to succeed in anything, the success must come gently, with a great deal of effort but with no stress or obsession.
9. There are lots of things a warrior can do at a certain time which he couldn’t do years before. Those things themselves did not change; what changed was his idea of himself.
10. A man goes to knowledge as he goes to war, wide awake, with fear, with respect, and with absolute assurance.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.