Charles Franklin Kettering sometimes known as Charles “Boss” Kettering was an American inventor, engineer, businessman, and the holder of 186 patents. He was a founder of Delco, and was head of research at General Motors from 1920 to 1947. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.
2. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
3. The Wright brothers flew right through the smoke screen of impossibility.
4. A problem well stated is a problem half solved.
5. High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
6. No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm.
7. You will never stub your toe standing still. The faster you go, the more chance there is of stubbing your toe, but the more chance you have of getting somewhere.
8. Problems are the price of progress. Don’t bring me anything but trouble. Good news weakens me.
9. The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress.
10. An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he’s in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.
_Charles F. Kettering
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today? _ Mantist Oryem