My Top 10 Quotes from Dalai Lama that will bring you inner growth.
1. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
2. This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.
3. Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can
4. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
5. As you breath in, cherish yourself. As you breath out, cherish all beings.
6. If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding
7. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
8. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
9. I don’t know whether the universe, with its countless galaxies, stars and planets, has a deeper meaning or not, but at the very least, it is clear that we humans who live on this earth face the task of making a happy life for ourselves. Therefore, it is important to discover what will bring about the greatest degree of happiness.
10. To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem