He is a author of many self-help books including the classic book “How To Win Friends And Influence People”, Dale Carnegie came up with many life transforming quotes.
1. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
2. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
3. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
4. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
5. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
6. One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
7. Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.
8. Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
9. The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.
10. Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard, feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience.
_ Dale Carnegie
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem