Deepak Chopra is an Indian-born American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate, and a prominent figure in the New Age movement. Through his books and videos, he has become one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine. (source – Wikipedia)
1. The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.
2. So many things happen for every event, and if you try to manipulate it, it means you are struggling against the whole universe, and that’s just silly.
3. I’ve worked all my life on the subject of awareness, whether it’s awareness of the body, awareness of the mind, awareness of your emotions, awareness of your relationships, or awareness of your environment. I think the key to transforming your life is to be aware of who you are.
4. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again. If I buy a cup of coffee, that’s karma. I now have that memory that might give me the potential desire for having cappuccino, and I walk into Starbucks, and there’s karma all over again.
5. Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not
6. Your conscious brain cannot multitask. If I’m speaking to you and checking my I-Phone at the same time, I’m doing neither. This is why our society is frazzled; this misconception that we can consciously do more than one thing at a time effectively
7. Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.
8. The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.
9. Nothing is more important than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.
10. Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help and develop 10,000+ dynamic team of aspiring entrepreneurs who are passionate about their personal & financial freedom through a simple success principle of learnable, teachable and duplicatable process in the next 5 to 10 years.