Denis Waitley, is an American motivational speaker, writer and consultant. He has been recognized as the best-selling author of the audio series, The Psychology of Winning and books such as “Seeds of Greatness” and “The Winner’s Edge”. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
2. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
3. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognise and appreciate until they have been depleted.
4. A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.
5. Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.
6. As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.
7. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
8. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.
9. Chase your passion, not your pension.
10. Don’t ever let economic alone determine your career or how you spend the majority of your time.
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today💡 _ Mantist Oryem