Franklin Delano Roosevelt January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), commonly known as FDR, was an American statesman and political leader who served as the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
2. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
3. The only limit to our realisation of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
4. There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.
5. Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
6. True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.
7. Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.
8. Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
9. One thing is sure. We have to do something. We have to do the best we know how at the moment… If it doesn’t turn out right, we can modify it as we go along.
10. The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.
_Franklin D. Roosevelt
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem