Gautama Buddha, also known as Siddhārtha Gautama, Shakyamuni Buddha, or simply the Buddha, after the title of Buddha, was an ascetic and sage, on whose teachings Buddhism was founded. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
2. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
3. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
4. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
5. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
6. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
7. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
8. Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
9. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
10. It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today💡 _ Mantist Oryem