George Bernard Shaw, known at his insistence simply as Bernard Shaw, was an Irish playwright, critic and polemicist whose influence on Western theatre, culture and politics extended from the 1880s to his death and beyond. (source – Wikipedia)
1. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
2. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
3. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
4. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
5. Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
6. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
7. Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
8. Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
9. Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness.
10. A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.
_ George Bernard Shaw
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem