1. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.
2. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
3. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
4. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
5. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
6. We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
7. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
8. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
9. What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.
10. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
_ Helen Keller
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem