1. Don’t be afraid to expand yourself, to step out of your comfort zone. That’s where the joy and the adventure lie.
2. A great teacher is one who realizes that he himself is also a student and whose goal is not dictate the answers, but to stimulate his students’ creativity enough so that they go out and find the answers themselves.
3. You would not exist if you did not have something to bring to the table of life.
4. The true artform is being a human being.
5. Life is not about finding our limitations, it’s about finding our infinity.
6. Music is the tool to express life – and all that makes a difference.
7. Forget about trying to compete with someone else. Create your own pathway. Create your own new vision.
8. The strongest thing that any human being has going is their own integrity and their own heart. As soon as you start veering away from that, the solidity that you need in order to be able to stand up for what you believe in and deliver what’s really inside, it’s just not going to be there.
9. Jazz is about being in the moment.
10. You don’t need the fame to be vital.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.