1. Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.
2. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.
3. To change bad habits, we must study the habits of successful role models.
4. Clarify your purpose. What is the why behind everything you do?. When we know this in life or design it is very empowering and the path is clear.
5. You only have control over three things in your life. The thoughts you think, the images you visualise, and the action you take.
6. To achieve major success in life, you must accept 100% responsibility for your life and results. Nothing less will do.
7. One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history.
8. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it.
9. There’s a four letter word you must use when you get rejected….next.
10. If you are clear about your goals and take several steps in the right direction everyday, eventually you will succeed. So decide what it is you want, write it down, review it constantly, and each day do something that moves you toward those goals.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.