1. I would rather earn 1% of the effort of a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.
2. Seek advice on risk from the wealthy, who still take risks, not friends who dare nothing more than a football bet.
3. The key to wealth is to learn how to make money while you sleep.
4. Getting results through people is a skill that cannot be learned in the classroom.
5. You cannot bring about prosperity without discouraging thrift.
6. Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing of even the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying.
7. There are one hundred men seeking security to one able man who is willing to risk his fortune.
8. The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips.
9. To become a billionaire, you need luck, knowledge, a great capacity to work and the main thing – the mentality of a billionaire.
10. No one can possibly achieve any real and lasting success or get rich in business by being a conformist.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.