1. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
2. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
3. You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
4. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
5. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
6. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
7. There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.
8. The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.
9. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
10. We generally change ourselves for one of two reasons: inspiration or desperation.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.