Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a German writer and statesman. His works include epic and lyric poetry; prose and verse dramas; memoirs; an autobiography; literary and aesthetic criticism; treatises on botany, anatomy, and colour; and four novels. (source – Wikipedia)
1. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
2. Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
3. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
4. The way you see people is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is what they become.
5. Nothing is worth more than this day.
6. Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words.
7. Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
8. In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance.
9. If your treat an individual… as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.
10. A person hears only what they understand.
10.1. What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
10.2. There is nothing so terrible as activity without insight.
10.3. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
_Johann Wolf Gang
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today? _ Mantist Oryem