Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German poet, playwright, novelist, scientist, statesman, theatre director, critic, and amateur artist, considered the greatest German literary figure of the modern era. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
2. Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.
3. In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance.
4. Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
5. The way you see people is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is what they become.
6. Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
7. What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
8. Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
9. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
10. If your treat an individual… as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.