1. Boys, there ain’t no free lunches in this country. And don’t go spending your whole life commiserating that you got the raw deals. You’ve got to say, “I think that if I keep working at this and want it bad enough I can have it.” It’s called perseverance.
2. The ability to concentrate and to use time well is everything.
3. My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, then you’ve had a great life.
4. Get all the education you can, but then by God, do something. Don’t just stand there, make it happen.
5. You can have brilliant ideas but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
6. Something useful is always born out of happiness.
7. Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people.
8. How to gain, how to keep, how to recover happiness is in fact for most men at all times the secret motive of all they do, and of all they are willing to endure.
9. So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t just sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late.
10. No matter what you’ve done for yourself or for humanity. If you can’t look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.