Lucille Ball was an American actress, comedienne, model, film-studio executive, and producer.(source – Wikipedia)
1. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
2. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
3. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
4. Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.
5. In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
6. It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
7. Ability is of little account without opportunity.
8. I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can.
9. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
10. If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do.
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today💡 _ Mantist Oryem