Lyndon Baines Johnson August 27, 1908 – January 22, 1973), often referred to as LBJ, was an American politician who served as the 36th President of the United States from 1963 to 1969, assuming the office after serving as the 37th Vice President of the United States from 1961 to 1963.
(source – Wikipedia)
1. I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one’s wife happy. First, let her think she’s having her own way. And second, let her have it.
2. You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
3. We must open the doors of opportunity. But we must also equip our people to walk through those doors.
4. There are no problems we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve by ourselves.
5. Poverty must not be a bar to learning and learning must offer an escape from poverty.
6. Education is not a problem. Education is an opportunity.
7. The noblest search is the search for excellence.
8. If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.
9. It may be, it just may be, that life as we know it with its humanity is more unique than many have thought.
10. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
_Lyndon B Johnson
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem