Margaret Mead was an American cultural anthropologist who featured frequently as an author and speaker in the mass media during the 1960s and 1970s. (source -Wikipedia)
1. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
2. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
3. If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place.
4. Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn’t burn up any fossil fuel, doesn’t pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance.
5. I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings.
6. We are now at a point where we must educate our children in what no one knew yesterday, and prepare our schools for what no one knows yet.
7. Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
8. I learned the value of hard work by working hard
9. We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment
10. We are continueally faced with great opportunities which are brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems
_ Margaret Mead
Grow. Love. Live the passion way. Your friend in success. Mantist Oryem