Mike Dooley is a New York Times Bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur in the philosophical New Thought movement. His teachings contain the premise that our “thoughts become things,” an expression he made popular in Rhonda Byrne‘s book and video documentary on the Law of Attraction, The Secret. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Nothing frees you like the truth, and nothing holds you back more than not knowing it. Knowledge is power; it heals what hurts, fills what’s empty, clears what’s confused, lightens what’s heavy, brings friends together, turns dust to gold, and raises the sun. A man or a woman tuned in and turned on to truth becomes unstoppable.
2. It’s not possible. For better or worse, you cannot significantly change your life by manipulating the material world— not by working harder, not by studying longer, not by schmoozing, not by sweating, not by fasting, not by the hair of your chinny chin chin! But change—great change—is inescapable, when you first begin manipulating the world of your thoughts. It is that simple.
3. The only way to get what you really want is to know what you really want. And the only way to know what you really want is to know yourself. And the only way to know yourself, is to be yourself. And the only way to be yourself is to listen to your heart.
4. If you know what you want, if you’ve made up your mind, if you can see it, feel it and move toward it in some way every single day, it has to happen.
5. It may seem a bit backward for some, but the first step one might take towards rearranging the present circumstances of their life is to stop dwelling upon the present circumstances of their life.
6. Dreams come with built-in challenges; challenges come with built-in dreams.
7. Only after your first step can you begin to take your second. Do something—do anything!
8. Impatience is a sign of hurrying; hurrying is a sign of worrying; worrying is a sign someone forgot time is on their side.
9. Accepting personal responsibility for everything you experience is critical to ultimately discovering your power.
10. Of all the things that matter, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done, is not one of them.
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today? _ Mantist Oryem