Oliver Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author. He is known best for his book Think and Grow Rich which is among the 10 best selling self-help books of all time. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Success comes to those who become success conscious.
2. When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.
3. The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.
4. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
5. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and never the result of selfishness.
6. Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.
7. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others succeed.
8. Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
9. Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.
10. The cause of depression is traceable directly to the worldwide habit of trying to reap without sowing.
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today? _ Mantist Oryem