Neale Donald Walsch is an American author of the series Conversations with God. He is also an actor, screenwriter, and speaker. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
2. Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow.
3. A life lived of choice is a life of conscious action. A life lived of chance is a life of unconscious creation.
4. I think that things happen individually first, and then collectively. It’s not the other way around.
5. There is a divine purpose behind everything – and therefore a divine presence in everything.
6. Say your truth—kindly, but fully and completely. Live your truth, gently, but totally and consistently. Change your truth easily and quickly when your experience brings you new clarity.
7. You are the creator of your reality, and life can show up no other way for you than that way in which you think it will.
8. Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms. Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.
9. Indeed, the Master knows intuitively that passion is the path. It is the way to Self realizatdion. Even in earthly terms it can be fairly said that if you have a passion for nothing, you have no life at all.
10. Never do anything in relationship out of a sense of obligation. Do whatever you do out of a sense of the glorious opportunity your relationship affords you to decide, and to be, Who You Really Are.
_Neale Donald Walsch
Stop surviving and start living. Aspire to live life the passion way today? _ Mantist Oryem