1. Life is like a moustache. It can be wonderful or terrible. But it always tickles.
2. Know what you want, work to get it, then value it once you have it.
3. We make destiny with every turn, every choice.
4. Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward.
5. And yet, anything real, anything strong, was never easy. She’d been taught from an early age that the things that mattered most were the hardest to obtain.
6. People and relationships never stop being a work in progress.
7. Half full, half empty, what the hell difference does it make? If there’s something in the damn glass, drink it.
8. Knowledge is a great gift, and the thirst to seek it even greater. Use what you know…Head and heart…You are not made to give greater weight to one than the other.
9. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
10. We’re all victims of what life deals out. It’s how we handle it that’s important.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.