1. A man’s mind is stretched by a new idea or sensation, and never shrinks back to its former dimensions.
2. Nothing is so common-place as to wish to be remarkable.
3. It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.
4. Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
5. A moment’s insight is sometimes worth a life’s experience.
6. Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it time runs out.
7. To obtain a man’s opinion of you, make him mad.
8. The great thing in this world, is not so much where we are, but in which direction we are moving.
9. A child’s education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born.
10. Man is born a predestined idealist, for he is born to act. To act is to affirm the worth of an end, and to persist in affirming the worth of an end is to make an ideal.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.