Scottish writer, Robert Louis Stevenson was renowned Scottish travel writer, novelist, essayist and poet who gained recognition for his novels and short stories. Apart from fiction, he made significant contributions to history, anthropology, and also penned biographies. (source – Wikipedia)
1. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
2. Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.
3. There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.
4. We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
5. So long as we love we serve; so long as we are loved by others, I would almost say that we are indispensable; and no man is useless while he has a friend.
6. To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.
7. You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
8. To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
9. The difficulty of literature is not to write, but to write what you mean; not to affect your reader, but to affect him precisely as you wish.
10. Make the most of the best and the least of the worst.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help and develop 10,000+ dynamic team of aspiring entrepreneurs who are passionate about their personal & financial freedom through a simple success principle of learnable, teachable and duplicatable process in the next 5 to 10 years.