Samuel Johnson was an English poet, lexicographer, playwright, essayist, author, moralist and editor. He lived in the 18th century and is often regarded as one of the most influential writers in the history of England. (source – Wikipedia)
1. He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
2. Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.
3. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
4. I would rather be attacked than unnoticed. For the worst thing you can do to an author is to be silent as to his works.
5. The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
6. It is necessary to hope… for hope itself is happiness.
7. You can never be wise unless you love reading.
8. The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it.
9. It is better to live rich than to die rich.
10. A man who uses a great many words to express his meaning is like a bad marksman who, instead of aiming a single stone at an object, takes up a handful and throws at it in hopes he may hit.
Your friend in success 🙂
One of my main passion is to empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and build up their self confident to pursue their true passion and dreams.
My mission is to help and develop 10,000+ dynamic team of aspiring entrepreneurs who are passionate about their personal & financial freedom through a simple success principle of learnable, teachable and duplicatable process in the next 5 to 10 years.