1. If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you are going to keep getting what you’ve always got. You gotta switch it up!
2. If you want to change the fruit, you have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you have to change the invisible first.
3. If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
4. If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.
5. You need to recognize that your entire life is in your head. It’s the way you think. It’s the software system for your life computer, and if you want to change your life, it will have to start with the way you think. Choose your thoughts carefully.
6. Never try to pull someone up who doesn’t want it…they’ll just pull you down.
7. If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!
Rich people take advice from people who are richer than they are. Poor people take advice from their friends, who are just as broke as they are.
8. Money is a result. Wealth is a result. Health is a result. Your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.
9. Action is the bridge between the inner world and outer world.
10. Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.
Your friend in success 🙂
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.