Caryn Elaine Johnson, known professionally as Whoopi Goldberg, is an American actress, comedian, author, and television host.. (source – Wikipedia)
1. When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they’ll remember and be kind to someone else. And it’ll become like a wildfire.
2. I am the American Dream. I am the epitome of what the American Dream basically said. It said you could come from anywhere and be anything you want in this country. That’s exactly what I’ve done.
3. I think the idea that you know who your inner self is on a daily basis, because… you know. What’s good for you 25 years ago may not be good for you now. So, to keep in touch with that, I think that’s the first ingredient for success. Because if you’re a successful human being, everything else is gravy, I think.
4. I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.
5. My family is Jewish, Buddhist, Baptist and Catholic. I don’t believe in man-made religions.
6. And I don’t believe that I have to stay on one side of the fence or the other. I don’t believe that there is any good career move or bad career move. I believe there are only the things that make me happy.
7. I grew up in a time when it would never have occurred to anyone to tell me there was anything I couldn’t do.
8. I grew up in a time when it would never have occurred to anyone to tell me there was anything I couldn’t do.
9. If every American donated five hours a week, it would equal the labor of 20 million full-time volunteers.
10. We’re born with success. It is only others who point out our failures, and what they attribute to us as failure.
My passion is to use music and words to entertain, empower and encourage individuals to overcome their fears and pursue their true passion and dreams.